Page 1 of 1

V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:59 am
by wolfe
Make room, I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

I've been trying to memorize the fight song. http://www.vanderbilt.edu/cheer/fightsong.html

Re: V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:13 pm
by Agitator
there's plenty of room... welcome aboard!

Re: V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 pm
by wagordy
I have been on board from the beginning. Even when they were loding the last several years. I am a Bobby Johnson fan.

Re: V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:49 am
by Oompa Midgets
Agitator wrote:there's plenty of room... welcome aboard!
Says the Notre Dame fan :roll:

Re: V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Geez....David is now a UT fan and the rest of you are becoming Vandy fans...the end is nigh.

Re: V - A - N - D - Y!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:
Agitator wrote:there's plenty of room... welcome aboard!
Says the Notre Dame fan :roll:
you've always known i like vandy... as for notre dame, the bandwagon will soon start rocking for them. maybe next year... Golden Tate is a bad a$$ !!!