Undefeated

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply

How many games will the Titan lose?

None, 16-0!
1
11%
1-2
3
33%
3-4
4
44%
5 or more
1
11%
 
Total votes: 9

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Undefeated

Post by wolfe »

Remaining Schedule
at Chicago Sunday, 11/9
at Jacksonville Sunday, 11/16
N.Y. JETS Sunday, 11/23
at Detroit Thursday, 11/27
CLEVELAND Sunday, 12/7
at Houston Sunday, 12/14
PITTSBURGH Sunday, 12/21
at Indianapolis Sunday, 12/28
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Undefeated

Post by wolfe »

So will it happen at Jacksonville this weekend? I hope not.
I expect a few losses but I prefer them to not be to division rivals.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply