Page 1 of 1

Trade Deadline Reminder

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm
by wolfe
The trade deadline is this week.

No trades can be accepted after the start of the Thursday game at 7:15pm.

Re: Trade Deadline Reminder

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm
by Agitator
i thought it was at the end of this monday night game. tomorrow starts week 11.

Re: Trade Deadline Reminder

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:40 pm
by wolfe
I guess in some way Week 11 starts when the Week 10 games are done. But the settings on MFL were copied from last year and the rules officially says trades are prohibited after the start of Week 11 games.

If you want to haggle over the rules that's fine. But at the moment the software is set to stop accepting trades at 7:15pm CT on Thursday, November 13.

Re: Trade Deadline Reminder

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 pm
by Agitator
nope... i'm fine with it. there's more 2nd round picks out there...

Re: Trade Deadline Reminder

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:07 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I had a trade offer that was sent to me at around 4 PM today. I didnt even realize it until now. Its my own fault I admit....Im assuming its too late to do anything about it now commish??