Page 1 of 1

Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 pm
by wolfe
RB Chris Johnson
T Michael Roos
C Kevin Mawae
DT Albert Haynesworth
CB Cortland Finnegan
SS Chris Hope

bold = starter

Go Titans!

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Anyone tailgating for the game this weekend?

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:51 pm
by wolfe
I didn't have tickets to this game.
Johnny Smalls sold his tickets to pay for playoff tickets (Steeler fans are suckers).
I don't know about anyone else's plans.

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 am
by Jonathan S.
A whopping 250% return......may I say WHOOOOOOO?!?!?

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 pm
by wagordy
Michelle is working and I have to watch the kids. Sorry guys have fun.

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 am
by wolfe
Michael Griffin was just named as a replacement for the injured Ed Reed.
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090 ... 1002/RSS02

That's three of the four DB's in the pro-bowl!

And Kerry Collins will also be at the pro-bowl. Eight Titans!

Go Titans!

Re: Titans Pro-Bowlers

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:10 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Not to rain on anyones parade, but when your like the 25th runner up at your position and you get to play because of injuries or just flat out no shows, is it really all that exciting?? Its the most overused and overrated stat in talking about whether someone should be in the Hall of Fame or not.