Page 1 of 4

Bold Prediction

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:48 am
by Jonathan S.
There's a good chance that I will lose by HFA tonight.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:15 pm
by wolfe
Start your crying now!

I need the following to happen:
1) Edge will start having back problems and won't play very much
2) The TB-D will keep Indy to a bunch of field goals
3) Pittman will tear up the Indy def.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
Each and every one of those could happen. Hope they don't.
If I lose there will be no crying.

HFA Sucks

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
there is a good chance i will lose by it also...
I hope Brad Johnson breaks his throwing arm :!:
nothing personal will

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:27 pm
by wolfe
This is exciting! All three current division leaders are going into tonight's game in a tight battle.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:25 pm
by wagordy
I'm a little worried. I think you (anthony) have the edge with the LB.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
Speaking of the edge, notice all lower case, the edge is on the edge of being a bum.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:08 pm
by wolfe
Kick a field goal dammit!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:10 pm
by wolfe
Fuck! :!:

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:25 pm
by wagordy
Damn! the Manning/Harrison combo is amazing!