Page 1 of 1
To trade or not to trade...
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
My trade bait is posted and might consider moving others not on the list if the price is right. If you have any interest in a player, send me a PM.
Re: To trade or not to trade...
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 am
by Oompa Midgets
I can only keep 7 of these players so the rest will be traded for draft picks.
Grant, Ryan GBP RB
Jackson, Steven STL RB
Portis, Clinton WAS RB
Ward, Derrick TBB RB
Houshmandzadeh, T.J. SEA WR
Johnson, Andre HOU WR
Marshall, Brandon DEN WR
Owens, Terrell BUF WR
Beason, Jon CAR LB
Cooper, Stephen SDC LB
Jackson, D'Qwell CLE LB
Ryans, DeMeco HOU LB
Lets see some offers!
Re: To trade or not to trade...
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Who needs a QB or starting RB??
Tony Romo
Jamal Lewis
Both of these guys are on the trade block. Send me an offer now!!
Re: To trade or not to trade...
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 am
by Oompa Midgets
I can't decide who to keep between Marshall's punk ass and TO's egotistical ass. The best offer for either will help me decide!

Re: To trade or not to trade...
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:56 am
by wagordy
I have place a ton of players. For pretty much all of them I would take a 3-5 or later round pick. Take a look.