Page 1 of 3

2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 pm
by wolfe
With David and Ernie being out of town, we'll have to have a late draft. The last weekend possible before the regular season starts. This is also Labor Day Weekend. I hope everyone it taking that into account of their schedules.

Draft Day: Saturday, September 5. 6pm-ish (Or whenever Anthony gets off work.)
Location: West Nashville, The Gordy House

Address: 8225 Boone Trace Rd. Nashville TN 37221

The Freeze Date for Keepers will be Friday, August 21.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 pm
by wolfe
I just heard that Michelle is working that entire weekend, Sept 4-7.

I'm not sure what else we can do. It's beginning to become a game of "who do we screw over".

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I just heard that Michelle is working that entire weekend, Sept 4-7.

I'm not sure what else we can do. It's beginning to become a game of "who do we screw over".
We may just have to do a slow online draft, but getting together to see everyone is even more fun than beating your asses! :D

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm
by woody
I'm up for whenever/where ever except the 29th after 5:00 pm.

:bash:
:bash:
:bash:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 am
by wolfe
Michelle gets home from work around 8. She is going to give Will a list for drafting.

We'll keep the draft on this day unless something else comes up.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 pm
by eazye187
Sorry guys.. Can't make this one. I'll have to be at Vanderbilt at 4:30 for the game and won't be done until at least 9:00-10:00.

I'll have to give Will a list and hope for the best.

Ernie

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
surprisingly this is the first problem we've had getting together out of a decade of drafts!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 pm
by wolfe
Another one bites the dust. If this keeps up, we'll just all do it remotely on a weekday night.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 am
by eazye187
I will try and get done at the game early and make the latter 2/3 of the draft.

E

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am
by wagordy
Getting together for the draft is the most fun part. Hopefully we can slow the first couple of rounds down a bit to let the 2 late comers time to get to the house. I think Michelle can get there by the 3 round and hopefully Ernie by about the 4-5 round. We are usually late starters so I bet we don't get started until after 7 anyway.