Page 1 of 1

HFA strikes

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:09 am
by Jonathan S.
Anthony got bitten by the HFA. I thought that I would too, especially since the edge decided to sit on his ass tonight. Pittman was in the hospital and Alstott was at a specialist's practice in Pittsburgh today; they played, the edge didn't.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:34 am
by wolfe
Pittman and K. Johnson both were injured on that last on-side kick. That hurt me in both leagues.
Gruden took Pittman out after he got is 100+ yards.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
HFA got me and Buster Hymen...
It robbed him of his 1st MTFFL victory.
maybe we have another against it now???

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:09 pm
by wolfe
Buster Hymen has 4 Coulda Wons and a pretty good Potential point total which means he's about to bite someone in the ass and get his first win.
Lucky me! I get him next week. I gotta make sure I choose the right QB. Lately I've been suffering from Baxter-Redneck-itis.