Page 1 of 1

Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:23 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
We have a little less than a week to complete trades before we have to pick 7 to save. Check out my team and let me know if there is anyone your wanting to trade for. There are a couple that are off limits but I will listen to any reasonable offer!

Tony Romo

Matt Schaub

Jamal Lewis

Donnie Avery

Jerricho Cotchery

and much much more!!

Get your offers in quick before someone beats you to the punch!!

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Get your offers in quick before someone beats you to the punch!!
Yeah, I'm sure everyone will ring you up for those players. You may have to get your phone # changed. :lol:

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Quit hijacking my threads dammit!!! :bash:

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm
by Oompa Midgets
:twisted:

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am
by wolfe
Everyone check their Trade Desk.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 32132&O=05

I have trades out to about half the league. And I'm sure other people do too.

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 pm
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:Everyone check their Trade Desk.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 32132&O=05

I have trades out to about half the league. And I'm sure other people do too.
Checked :)

E

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am
by the Man, the Myth...
We have a little less than a day to complete trades before we have to pick 7 to save. Check out my team and let me know if there is anyone your wanting to trade for. There are a couple that are off limits but I will listen to any reasonable offer!

Tony Romo- top 10 QB

Matt Schaub

Jamal Lewis- starting RB

Domenik Hixon- taking Plaxicos place

Donnie Avery

Jerricho Cotchery

Demarcus Ware-- top 10 LB

and much much more!!

Get your offers in quick before someone beats you to the punch!!

Re: Trade Deadline Coming Soon!!

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Lewis is gone...others still available!!