Page 1 of 1
Code Blue
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 am
by wolfe
Anyone interested in the Sunday night Colts game in two weeks? October 11?
I don't have tickets and am thinking about buying. Ticket prices are starting to come down on StubHub and eBay.
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am
by wolfe
I'm going to buy one ticket. If nothing else, it'll be a fun tailgate.
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 am
by Oompa Midgets
I'd like to. Where do you plan on sitting?
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am
by wolfe
Where ever I get tickets. There are several lower bowl single seat tickets on StubHub for less than $100.
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 pm
by wolfe
After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm
by Jonathan S.
In a hospital setting....Code Blue means cardiopulmonary arrest...so, we may end up seeing the death of the Titans...they gave up yesterday anyway.
Re: Code Blue
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
Can't see myself paying $100 for a ticket with both Finnegan and Harper likely out. Our secondary was terrible with them so I'm not looking forward to this matchup

Re: Code Blue
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 pm
by wolfe
Anyone tailgating?
What food is appropriate for mourning? Or should we observe the death of the Titans New Orleans Style with a marching jazz band.