Page 1 of 1
Tennessee Tech at Georgia
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 am
by Jonathan S.
Who is down for this trip to Athens? We need to be making a gameplan....I may or may not be in Atlanta that Saturday (November 7th) anyway.
Re: Tennessee Tech at Georgia
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 am
by Oompa Midgets
I'd love to, but I'm not sure about work nearing the holiday season. Also curious about the time of the game which is still TBD.
Re: Tennessee Tech at Georgia
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 pm
by wolfe
Will you already have a room that Friday? Paid by the state? 5 star?
Re: Tennessee Tech at Georgia
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 pm
by Jonathan S.
Christa has cousins in Sandy Springs, if I stay Friday night....downtown at the world Congress Center.
Re: Tennessee Tech at Georgia
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 am
by wolfe
I'll do it.