Page 1 of 1

i am really pissed off!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:20 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what do the football gods have against me this year :?:
first of all Brad Johnson has his best game of the year by over 10 points to make me lose by 2. something (FUCKING HFA :!: )
then Charles Rogers breaks his collarbone in practice (out 4-6 weeks)...
add that to Culpepper and Travis Henry being hurt and that is half of my starting offense :x
well, i have lost 2 in a row and it isn't looking any better soon...
i have to start a rookie QB against Miami this week, and Priest Holmes and Travis Henry are both off in week 9...
YEAH

(I have Culpepper and M. Faulk out in the 2nd league)
sorry, just had to let off some steam :(

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:13 pm
by wolfe
Sounds like a trade will ease your pain.
Just so happens, I have some guys who will ACTUALLY BE PLAYING in Week 9. I can sooth your burden.