Page 1 of 1

2010 Leagues

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 pm
by wolfe
The 2010 leagues have been set up. The links on MTFFL.com have been updated, so updated any bookmarks you have.

The rosters have been transferred. The draft order and future draft trades have been imported. You can not perform transactions/trades in the 2009 league now.

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 pm
by wolfe
I'm so ready for football!

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 am
by Oompa Midgets
any idea where the drafts will be held this year?

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am
by wagordy
there is a possibility we can have it in Franklin if needed

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:45 am
by Oompa Midgets
Commish, can you please stop trade proposals from expiring after 1 week? This being the off-season most owners don't check in frequently, and if they don't get email notifications they wouldn't know they've received an offer :D

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:34 pm
by wolfe
I don't see an option for that.

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Oompa Midgets wrote:Commish, can you please stop trade proposals from expiring after 1 week? This being the off-season most owners don't check in frequently, and if they don't get email notifications they wouldn't know they've received an offer :D

I wouldnt worry about it if I were you. You shouldnt even be allowed to propose half of the crappy trade offers you do propose!! :P

Re: 2010 Leagues

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I don't see an option for that.
I just found it. It is just above the optional message box when proposing a trade :bash:

Not sure when that was added in.