Page 1 of 2

Draft Day 2010

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm
by wolfe
It's MTFFL time in Tennessee!

Let's start discussing Draft Day plans. The season starts on Thursday, September 9. Labor Day is Monday, September 6.
Does anyone have any conflicts with Saturday, August 21 or Sunday, August 22. Or Saturday, August 28 or Sunday, August 29th?

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 am
by eazye187
21st-22nd is better for me. 27th is wife's birthday, so might be out of town that weekend.

Ernie

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I have no conflict with either of those weekends. With my current work schedule, I would rather do it on a Sunday. Also, if we could arrange it so that both drafts are on the same day, like in years past, that would be even better! :D Just my 2 cents, as always, Im adaptable.

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.
Whenever, wherever.

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I would be able to host the draft if anyone is interested. I'm in Mount Juliet and that seems to be middle ground for most of the league. Also, I wouldn't have to leave my house!

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I have no conflict with either of those weekends. With my current work schedule, I would rather do it on a Sunday.
:!:

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 am
by wbricker
I have a conflict with 21st.

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
So, it's the 22nd in Mt. Juliet? Right?

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 pm
by wolfe
Sunday the 22nd seems to fit for everyone that have responded so far.

Are you really wanting to host all us hoodlums?
Needs:
* WiFi, or at least broadband router that I can plug my WiFi router into
* Big, empty wall to hang tacky draft board.
* Chairs for 12 and tables for junk food
* Smoking area for those filthy smokers
* Pictures of clowns
* Hours and hours of nothing else to do


Are you willing to host both league drafts? 5 owners are in both leagues and it might work best if we can do them on the same day. Of the 5 owners, 4 (Wolfe, Smallwood, B Stockwell, Fowler) are in Cookeville and 1 is in Murfreesboro (Flatt).

The other MTFFL owners:
Nashville (6): W & M Gordy, Goens, Bilyeu, Slayton & Woody
One more from Cookeville: Bricker

In the II league:
7 are Cookeville
1 Murfreesboro
1 Louisville
1 Hartsville
2 Nashville


Remote drafting is not as fun, but always a possibility for any one.

Re: Draft Day 2010

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I have plenty of room and wouldn't mind hosting both drafts. It does seem a little out of the way for the 2 league, seeing as how most are in the Cookeville area. I don't care if the draft is in Cookeville, it just seemed like nobody was jumping up to volunteer to host the draft. Whatever works for the group works for me.