Page 1 of 1

Dont forget about the Survivor Pool and the Pick'Em

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Hey everyone! Dont forget to take a couple of extra minutes to pick the winning teams for each game every week and pick one team to win each week in the Survivor Pool. Would love to get everyone involved this season. Usually there are just 4 of 5 of us that play. Just go to the owners drop down box and you will see them there. There is also a Fantasy Pick'Em, where you pick the winners from each fantasy match-up in the league! Just a little extra competition to go along with our fantasy teams!

Re: Dont forget about the Survivor Pool and the Pick'Em

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am
by wagordy
I will try to remember... they are fun.

Re: Dont forget about the Survivor Pool and the Pick'Em

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm
by wolfe
I'll try to remind myself. I've been doing one at work for the last few years and I forget them all by the end of the week.

Re: Dont forget about the Survivor Pool and the Pick'Em

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 pm
by wolfe
Here's your reminders, everyone!
Get your pick 'em and survivor picks in now!