Page 1 of 4
Freebies
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I'll attempt to give you a "lock" every week.
Week 1: 49ers -3
NOTE: "lock" is not affiliated with "book it"
Pocketed on Under 48 tonight.
Re: Freebies
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 pm
by wolfe
any money back guarantees?
Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:any money back guarantees?
Sure, you give me 75% of your winnings, and I'll give you 25% of your losses

Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Well, 2-1 isn't bad, but losing on your lock is

Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 pm
by wolfe
Hmmm the Seahawks made your LOCK look like a chump. I'm gonna have to ignore your advice for the rest of the season.
Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:Hmmm the Seahawks made your LOCK look like a chump. I'm gonna have to ignore your advice for the rest of the season.
Oh no, that bothers me so much. I still had a profitable day, and name me one person who expected that outcome other than maybe the Seahawks org? The 49ers killed them for the first 20 minutes despite only scoring 6 points. The Seahawks had 82 yards at the half. Those things happen from time to time, it isn't the first and won't be the last or else there wouldn't be any sportsbooks

Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
Dolphins +6.5
I also like the Pats -3.
Re: Freebies
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 am
by Oompa Midgets
Back to .500. I'm not thrilled with anything this week, but I'll take Seattle +6.
Week 1: 49ers = loss
Week 2: Dolphins = W
Re: Freebies
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Now 2-1 after going 3-0 this weekend. Week 4 pick coming soon.
Re: Freebies
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 am
by bstock
Who cares...