Page 1 of 2
damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 pm
by wagordy
Hey Jeff, can I start a player that will be playing to night in place of one of my guys that I forgot to replace that are on BYE? They haven't played yet?
Just checking.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 pm
by wolfe
I guess we could make an emergency rule change before kick off tonight.
Rule change to Rule 8.1
Starting Lineups are to be submitted before the start of the first game of the NFL week.
Amend the rule to:
Starters must be submitted before the kick off of that players game.
As far as MyFantasyLeague is concerned, here are the options:
Lineup Submission Deadline:
- Kickoff - All players are locked at scheduled kickoff time for first game of the week
- [selected] Early - Players in early games are locked at kickoff of their game, other players are locked Sunday at 1PM ET
- Gametime - Players are locked at scheduled kickoff of their game
- Calendar - As specified on the league calendar
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm
by wagordy
I would go for the change, but for obvious reasons today. lol. If not i will live with my mistake.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 pm
by eazye187
I've never seen it come up, so didn't even realize that's how the rule read.
I'd be willing to change to kickoff of each game, which I guess is option 3?
Ernie
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:28 pm
by Jonathan S.
Can I start someone tonight in lieu of someone who stunk yesterday that I had in my lineup?
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 pm
by wagordy
I withdraw my question.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm
by bstock
I forgot d bowe was on bye. Can I change my week 4 lineup?
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm
by wagordy
Wow I wished I didn't bring that up. I guess being used to other sites where it is the game time start for the player that locks them threw me. I didn't realize until later that it was different on our site. My apologies to all.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:58 pm
by Jonathan S.
This has been in effect for years....gotta give you a hard time...you HFA lover.
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:This has been in effect for years....gotta give you a hard time...you HFA lover.
