Page 1 of 1

Loophole Exposed in Starting Lineups

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm
by wolfe
We noticed a loophole in the lineup requirements on MyFantasyLeague. There are a couple of ways to fix the problem, but it would require slight changes to the current league settings.

See discussion here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2348

What opinions do you have?
I like the formations option and have thought about it since I saw it available last year. But it allows one combination of players that we don't allow today (RB: 1,WR: 1,TE: 3). And it doesn't allow one combination that we currently allow (RB=0 WR=3 TE=2). We can pick and choose which formations to allow in the settings.

Re: Loophole Exposed in Starting Lineups

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:34 pm
by eazye187
Considering how seldom someone would run the Jumbo Wing (2WR, 3TE) formation at all, I say we put in the formations which will close the loophole yet still allow all of the same flexibility.

Re: Loophole Exposed in Starting Lineups

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:45 am
by Jonathan S.
I like the jumbo wing option.