Page 1 of 3

2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am
by wolfe
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 am
by wolfe
Eazy's 2488.0 points was the most Points For ever for Week 1 through Week 14.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... ND_WEEK=14

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 pm
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:Eazy's 2488.0 points was the most Points For ever for Week 1 through Week 14.
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... ND_WEEK=14
Which means absolutely nothing from this point forward. Playoffs are always a crap shoot.

E

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:08 am
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 am
by wolfe
I have to manually add it for the 1st round of the playoffs.

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
eazye187 wrote:
wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 am
by eazye187
the Man, the Myth... wrote:
eazye187 wrote:
wolfe wrote:
  1. Eazy's Rockers (11-3)
  2. Sheffield Feagle Eagles (10-4)
  3. Nashville Salamanders (10-4)
  4. Putnam Punishers 2222.2 pts
Sheffield beat Nashville in Week 4.

#4 plays at #1. #3 plays at #2.
HFA doesn't appear to be showing up on the scoring. Is something amiss?

E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:
Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 am
by the Man, the Myth...
E[/quote]

Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:[/quote]

Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E[/quote]

Ahhh but like you said yourself, the playoffs are a crap shoot and all the other things do not matter, such as your team outscoring mine by 20 points during the regular season. Its playoff time and the Punishers are here to take you out!!

Numbers can be twisted to represent whatever you want. I outscored you three weeks during the regular season and only lost by 5 in our head to head matchup. I can win and will!!

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:34 pm
by wagordy
Gauntlet thrown down. Looks like it is going to be a nail biter in the Punishers/Rockers matchup. Down by 35 or so at this point but Mr. Brady in the wings. Lets see what happens.


As for my game. I think it will also come down to the wire as well. I just want to win my a ton so I dont have to worry about it. I hate close playoff games. I want a mug!

Re: 2010 Playoff Seedings

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 pm
by eazye187
the Man, the Myth... wrote:E
Seems as if someone is worried about getting all the points they can for their first round playoff game. Feeling scared? You should because the Punishers are in town!! :twisted:[/quote]

Considering I've scored 20 more points per game than you this year, the extra 7 shouldn't come into play, but if I've earned it, I want it.

E[/quote]

Ahhh but like you said yourself, the playoffs are a crap shoot and all the other things do not matter, such as your team outscoring mine by 20 points during the regular season. Its playoff time and the Punishers are here to take you out!!

Numbers can be twisted to represent whatever you want. I outscored you three weeks during the regular season and only lost by 5 in our head to head matchup. I can win and will!![/quote]

HA! Beat the Punishers AND the HFA!!!! :P :P :P :P

E