Page 1 of 2

Draft Day 2011

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm
by wolfe
Ok, I'm going to try something to see if it helps us get a visual representation of the best Draft Day.
Go to http://www.mtffl.com/draft-scheduler.php. You have to be logged into the Smack Room for it to work. I suggested a few Dates & Times. 3 Weekends in August with 2 times for Saturday and Sunday each. Click on Available, Not Available or Possible for each Draft Date/Time.

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm
by wagordy
Any news on this... Looks like the 14th is the best so far...

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 am
by bstock
I'd vote if I knew the location...

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am
by wagordy
I believe David said we could have it at his house again in Mt Juliet. A very nice central location.. (at least the most central we can get)

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 am
by wagordy
bstock wrote:I'd vote if I knew the location...
Why are you remote everyday? Can you not make it at all any day?

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 am
by wolfe
Looks like Sunday the 14th is the best date available for most owners. We don't have specific feedback from David, Wendell and Anthony, so we'll assume that they are available any time. The 6pm time was meant to be a generic time. We can start the Draft at any time that day (Our other Draft will likely be on a different day).

Is the Draft location of Mt. Juliet fine with everyone? David is allowing us to invade and pillage his house again for a day.

If that works for everyone one, then we need to nail down a Keeper Deadline. I propose this Friday, August 5th at 11:59pm CT. I just quickly checked and it looks like 7 teams have made attempts to select keepers. Of course, you can change your keepers up until the deadline.

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm
by woody
All of this works for me. After seeing Will's email, I assume we'll try to get started around 6:00 at the Bilyeu residence, Mt. Juliet?

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, we'll start around 6pm or whenever everyone gets there and is ready.

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am
by wagordy
She said she would hurry.. The test she is taking is scheduled for 2-5 pm... hopefully she finishes earlier and get over to Dave's quickly.I will be there already... probably with the kids...

Re: Draft Day 2011

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 pm
by bstock
I think we should GIVE drew or blue, at cdads, a team so we can have a draft there, and we all get a $50 tab that afternoon. Say, from 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m... this is so logical atm.