Page 1 of 2

Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
These are the players that I have available.....lets make a deal. The keeper deadline will be on us quick so dont delay, make your offer today!! Several guys that are starters and ready to help your team right now!!


•Kolb, Kevin PHI QB
•Benson, Cedric CIN RB
•Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
•Ford, Jacoby OAK WR
•Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR
•Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR
•Williams, Mike SEA WR
•Tamme, Jacob IND TE
•Anderson, James CAR LB
•Cushing, Brian HOU LB
•Ruud, Barrett TBB LB

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 pm
by wagordy
I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!



Cassel, Matt KCC QB
Cutler, Jay CHI QB
Ryan, Matt ATL QB
Barber, Marion DAL RB
McGahee, Willis BAL RB
Rhodes, Dominic IND RB
Williams, Keiland WAS RB
Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR
Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR
Knox, Johnny CHI WR
Owens, Terrell CIN WR
Smith, Steve CAR WR
Folk, Nick NYJ PK
Edwards, Dwan BUF DE
Idonije, Israel CHI DE
Kampman, Aaron JAC DE
Kiwanuka, Mathias NYG DE
Suggs, Terrell BAL DE
Bishop, Desmond GBP LB
Greenway, Chad MIN LB
Ryans, DeMeco HOU LB
Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB
Bethea, Antoine IND S
Godfrey, Charles CAR S
Whitner, Donte BUF S

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm
by wolfe
wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:39 pm
by wagordy
wolfe wrote:
wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?
Not my entire team. I took some key players off.

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm
by eazye187
Might as well throw mine out there as well.. Would love to keep Tate, but can't afford to keep a handcuff.

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Danny Woodhead
RB - Montario Hardesty
RB - Toby Gerhart
RB - Ben Tate
RB - Anthony Dixon
RB - Derrick Ward
RB - Kareem Huggins
WR - Kenny Britt
WR - Deion Branch
WR - Earl Bennett
WR - Blair White
WR - Anthony Gonzalez

Ernie

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 am
by Jonathan S.
wagordy wrote:
wolfe wrote:
wagordy wrote:I am willing to part with any of these for picks. I have QB's if you need 'em!
Damn, Champ. That's your entire team. How did you win last year?
Not my entire team. I took some key players off.
If you've taken some key players off, why are you over the twenty-five man roster limit? I count twenty-five up there.

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am
by Jonathan S.
I should have remained quiet...I can't seem to get to 25...for some reason:

"Franchise Owners Do Not Have Drop Player Rights In This League."

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am
by wagordy
Jonathan S. wrote:I should have remained quiet...I can't seem to get to 25...for some reason:

"Franchise Owners Do Not Have Drop Player Rights In This League."
You figured it out quick, didn't you....

I was trying to drop a few but since it didn't let me. I guess finders keepers.

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
•Kolb, Kevin PHI QB
•Benson, Cedric CIN RB
•Floyd, Malcom SDC WR
•Ford, Jacoby OAK WR
•Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR
•Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR
•Williams, Mike SEA WR
•Tamme, Jacob IND TE
•Anderson, James CAR LB
•Cushing, Brian HOU LB
•Ruud, Barrett TBB LB

All of these guys are still available, and now add Anquan Boldin to that list.

Thats 1 starting QB, 1 starting RB, and 4 possibly 5 starting WRs available to help your team. Send offers quick, tonight and tomorrow may be our last days to make something happen!!

Re: Lets make a deal!!

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 am
by the Man, the Myth...
We have just a little over 12 hours to make something happen!! Act quick, I have some very good players that I just dont have the room for. Get them now before they hit the draft board and are stolen right out from underneath you!! Time is ticking away!!