Page 1 of 1
Draft Day 2011 Pictures
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm
by wolfe
http://mtffl.com/gallery/index.php/MTFFL-Draft-2011
I only was able to get a few good pictures. Not pictured are John Flatt and me. Sorry, John, I'll try to get you next time. Any one else have pictures?
Re: Draft Day 2011 Pictures
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Its cool, I understand. The "uncoolness" of my not having a laptop might reflect bad on the whole league. We wouldnt want possible new members to be run off by the lack of coolness that I may bring to the league. But hey, I did show up (ahem, ahem...Anthony.)!!

Re: Draft Day 2011 Pictures
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
That was my first draft not attended since 1998. Get off my back

Re: Draft Day 2011 Pictures
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
Food looks like slim pickings...glad I stayed at home now....I kid...I kid.