Page 1 of 1

Waivers

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
As far as I know, we never voted in a waiver rule. I just tried to add Sproles and it wouldnt let me. Could we get this fixed, and could you assign him to my team please?

Re: Waivers

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 pm
by wolfe
Might be something I clicked for:
Prevent Owners From Making FCFS Waivers/Free Agent Moves Between Kickoff of that player's game and the end of the last game of the week?
It's one of those things I thought would fix past problems. That Atari Bigby bullshit that someone pulled a few years back. Bigby was dropped after his (early) game was over and another player was started in his place.

Re: Waivers

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
Screwed me in the first league trying to pick up Randall Cobb. I picked him up during the game in the II League at 9:43:45 last night, BUT the I league wouldn't let me pick him up because "his game was in progress" or some BS like that.

So, Anferney picks him up this morning at 12:25:30. How about some justice Commish!?!

Re: Waivers

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Screwed me in the first league trying to pick up Randall Cobb. I picked him up during the game in the II League at 9:43:45 last night, BUT the I league wouldn't let me pick him up because "his game was in progress" or some BS like that.

So, Anferney picks him up this morning at 12:25:30. How about some justice Commish!?!
You got lucky I had just dropped him anyway ;)

Re: Waivers

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:57 am
by Jonathan S.
You got lucky....I drafted him then dropped him. Still, he should be on my team right now.

Re: Waivers

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:You got lucky....I drafted him then dropped him. Still, he should be on my team right now.
:cry:

Re: Waivers

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 am
by Jonathan S.
You caused this crap....trying to cheat with Atari.

Re: Waivers

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 am
by eazye187
On a similar note, anyone notice that Carson Palmer is on the MTFFL IR, but not injured, only "suspended"?

Ernie

Re: Waivers

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:You caused this crap....trying to cheat with Atari.
Don't know what you're talking about.