Page 1 of 1
Points against......
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:49 pm
by wagordy
Jonathan, you said no one scores against me. Jeff is leading the way by far. I am in the middle of the pack.
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:50 pm
by wagordy
Hell, teams have scored less agianst you than me.
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:10 pm
by wolfe
But there is a HUGE difference in being #1 in points scored and being in dead last.
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:40 pm
by wagordy
I wasn't even talking about points for. I was responding to something Jonathan said to me yesterday. But I will let you preen and beat your chest. Yes, Jeff you have scored more points than me.
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:36 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jeff has scored more than Will? When did you guys sign NFL contracts? I want some of your throw away white women. Yes. That or pot. Yep pot and money.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:25 pm
by wagordy
Guess I should have clarified "team" and not names. And yes, you can have a little pot money.
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:51 am
by wolfe
Hey!
Change your image source in your signature to
http://www.mtffl.com/images/helmets/NVS_away.gif
It has a transparent background and looks better when the post uses the secondary background color.
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:37 pm
by wagordy
ok