Page 1 of 1
2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
When will we confirm our returning owners?
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm
by woody
Knuckledraggers 2012: Aiming for the middle.
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Im here for both leagues. Looking to defend my title in League 2!
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm
by wolfe
I set up the 2012 leagues on myfantasyleague.com.
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Draft picks are not correct in the 2nd league. 1st league appears good for my team.
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm
by wolfe
I had skipped the step of importing future draft picks. Does it look correct now?
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I had skipped the step of importing future draft picks. Does it look correct now?
It is now showing last year's draft rather than this season's draft picks. Trades have also been disabled so I can't see if the draft pick #s are correct. I can see in the future draft picks that they appear to be there. It is showing the same thing as the '11 site, and it should be showing the draft picks for '12 in the league draft function. I've already had a draft in another league I'm in so I know what I be saying is correct

Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 am
by wolfe
I am not seeing the same thing you are. Comparing the 2011 draft with this season's draft, I can tell they are not the same.
2011:
http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... LAY=LEAGUE
2012:
http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... LAY=LEAGUE
I turned off the trading ability in 2011 after the league was updated to 2012. You need to use the 2012 to send trades now. All trades offers in the 2011 league are dead.
You can see all the 2011 trades in the transactions page:
http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 0&DAYS=400
I even filtered it by your franchise,
http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 9&DAYS=400 and everything looks good. You gave up round 4 & 5 to Beer Swillers. You received Round 2 from Gamblers. And you received round 3, 4 & 9 from Legal Dope Dealer.
Re: 2012 Fantasy Season
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I believe I used the MTFFL link on this page, and it took me to '11 instead of '12. My bad

Looks good to go now!
THANKS