Page 1 of 1

Two Seasons Behind...

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
on our history. :D

Thanks for the website Commish, I know you get nothing in return. :applause:

Re: Two Seasons Behind...

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 am
by Oompa Midgets
Some of the smilies don't work :(

Re: Two Seasons Behind...

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am
by wolfe
I know. I planned to update everything before the season starts. I guess I should force myself to do it soon. I'm not sure why some of the smilies stopped working.

Re: Two Seasons Behind...

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 am
by wolfe
I finally updated the History Grid. It was always something that I had to manually update. Now it is dynamic and tied to the results that I pull from MyFantasyLeague.com each week for historical/archival purposes. I still have some more data to dig up, but it's a start.

Re: Two Seasons Behind...

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:Some of the smilies don't work :(

Stop complaining about everything!