Page 1 of 1
Draft Board 2012
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 pm
by wolfe
I think this is the year we finally go digital with our draft board. What do you think? I need to know soon because it will take a week or so to order a paper draft board.
Re: Draft Board 2012
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 pm
by wolfe
If someone really wants a paper draft board, let me know and I'll order one using league funds. Otherwise, it will save us about $30-40 per league (more money for the winner!)
But the catch is, if you request a paper board, you will be the one putting on the stickers this year.
I'm done with stickers.
The MyFantasyLeague live draft page has plenty of information for people using their own laptops. As an alternative, I'll work up something digital that can be displayed on a TV (or at least a laptop) at the draft where we gather.
The alternative will look like this:
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2011.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl-2012.html
http://www.mtffl.com/draft/draft-board-mtffl2-2012.html
Re: Draft Board 2012
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm
by wagordy
I am for the electronic draft board. 30-40 back in the money pot is a better thing!
Re: Draft Board 2012
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Agree with Will, time to get with the ages. If we hired a hot model on the other hand...
Re: Draft Board 2012
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm
by woody
Yep - either a hot chick putting stickers on paper or fully electronic.
Ironically, the only hot chicks I see nowadays are courtesy of electronics.