Page 1 of 1
Draft Apps
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 pm
by wolfe
Has anyone used this app?
http://www.goaheadscore.com/
It claims to be 100% compatible with MyFantasyLeague.com. You should be able to use it to make your picks during the draft.
It's the year of the App in Fantasy Football!
Re: Draft Apps
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm
by bstock
Didn't MyFantasyLeague have an app last year?
Re: Draft Apps
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 pm
by wolfe
If I remember correctly, their App only showed live scoring and standings. You could submit lineups, but I don't think you could draft, trade or do transactions with it.
The reviews were all bad so I didn't use it.
Re: Draft Apps
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm
by wolfe
I downloaded the app and went through a mock draft. There were some good and bad things.
I might use it on Draft Day. But it's hard to really trust it without seeing it in action. I might set up a test league and go through a draft soon. If anyone wants to test out other apps, let me know and we can try them out at the same time with a small league. We can set up unlimited test leagues for free on MyFantasyLeague.com, because they don't make you pay until Week 1.