Page 1 of 1

Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Available:

Schaub

Redman

Decker

Maclin

Others may be available. Please inquire about anyone you see on my roster. No one is safe for the right offer!

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Redman is gone! Keeper deadline is now set so send the offers over before the player you want gets away!

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Why dont we add Vick to that list?

Michael Vick up for trade!

Send some offers if your interested.

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Just a few more days until the keeper deadline is here. Look at my team and make an offer on players.

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Add Cedric Benson to the trade list. he is now a member of the Packers high powered offense. Im thinking about saving him, but if the offer is good enough, I would have to let him go. Send offers! We just have till Sunday!!

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:34 pm
by wolfe
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Redman is gone!
Do you feel relieved now that Redman has pulled his groin? Or were you going to keep him at all?

Re: Who needs a QB,RB, or WR?? Lets trade!

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I was having a debate in my head in both leagues over Redmon. Do I keep him or do I not......he was the only player giving me problems in both leagues. Everyone else was pretty much clear cut. Although Im not "relieved" that he is injured, I am glad I was able to move him so my decision would be easier!!