Page 1 of 1
RB+WR+TE
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Is that something that My Fantasy league changed all on their own? is it something we can switch back? Its much easier to look at your RBs and WRs seperated in my opinion. Just wondering, its not life or death.
Re: RB+WR+TE
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
The commish sent am email and maybe posted in the forum that he made the switch.
I personally agree, and don't like it either. Jmo =)
Re: RB+WR+TE
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm
by wolfe
I don't like it either.
I did it to close a loophole that allowed people to submit too many offensive players. It happened two years ago and I didn't do anything about it. It happened a few weeks ago and the owner of the team was honest enough to tell me about it.
I could only set up flex RB+WR+TE players to equal 5 without controlling how many RB's or TE's were set. It was possible to submit extra offensive players by submitting less defensive players as long as the total player count equaled 13.
Re: RB+WR+TE
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 am
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:I don't like it either.
I did it to close a loophole that allowed people to submit too many offensive players. It happened two years ago and I didn't do anything about it. It happened a few weeks ago and the owner of the team was honest enough to tell me about it.
I could only set up flex RB+WR+TE players to equal 5 without controlling how many RB's or TE's were set. It was possible to submit extra offensive players by submitting less defensive players as long as the total player count equaled 13.
dammit.... why didn't i figure that out. would have loved to bench a DL or two for a couple more offensive players!