Page 1 of 1

Thanks Will

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:18 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
If you told me at the beginning of the week, that I was going to have Vick, McCoy, Charles, and Turner all on my bench on their bye week, and that Watt would only get me 4 points when averaging like 18 a game, and that my opponent only had one "major" player on their bye so his offense was pretty much at full force, then I would have told you Im screwed and going to get blown out. But if you had told me that when the dust settled, I would have an almost 30 point lead....with Marshall still to go...and I had already won.....well I would have told you you were full of shit! The Gridiron division is close every year. This may be the one game I look back on as the one that put me over the top. Thanks Will! :o

Re: Thanks Will

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm
by wagordy
Rub it in why dontcha!