Page 1 of 2
Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 am
by bstock
i can't believe gore and bowman couldn't score 15 freaking points last night....

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 am
by wagordy
Yeah, Gore screwed me over in another league as well. lost by 5. crap.
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm
by wolfe

I put a hex on Gore. Happy Halloween!
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 pm
by bstock
That win almost puts you in the top of yoyr division.

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I hear ya, only needed 6 points from justin smith for the win. He hadn't scored less than since week 1. he gets 0 and I once again lose to the dumbest thing in this league, HFA.
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 am
by bstock
Damnit Ernie, I needed you to win that one.
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 am
by wagordy
That was a close one for sure. Ernie lost that in the last 3-5 min of the 4th quarter.... But look on the bright side you took over the Wild Card lead. 9 points over Ernie.... Should be a good race to the end!
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Stop rooting against The Punishers!! That will bring all of you bad karma!!

Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am
by the Man, the Myth...
In all seriousness, I wont feel safe unless I win out. looks as if it may come down to the final regular season game between Brian and I for that division and possibly the wild card. Im third in wild card points, just 30 behind. Its going to be a close one. I have to win out to ensure my spot in the playoffs!
Re: Zippity doo daaaljdkashaydsgttfatshjdghs
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 pm
by eazye187
I'm really only concerned about points now. I don't think I'll be able to catch Eric, but think I should be able to get in on points. Leaving Brady on my bench didn't help.
