Page 1 of 1

Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 am
by wolfe
Three games remaining...

Paydirt Division
Nashville Salamanders (7-4, 1-2) have a one game lead over the Riverboat Gamblers (6-5, 2-1). They play head-to-head in Week 14. Novi Yankees (5-6, 1-2) have an outside chance. Z-town Zippers (3-8, 2-1) has no chance at capturing the division title.

Redzone Division
Ossified Beatniks (8-3, 1-2) have a two game lead over Eazy's Rockers (6-5, 2-1). Oompa Loompas (5-6, 3-0) are undefeated in the division and need to win out and have Ossified lose out. Hedonistic Rednecks (4-7, 1-2) are out of contention.

Gridiron Division
The Punishers (8-3, 2-1) have a two game lead on the Cherry Bombs (6-5, 2-1). Nashville Knuckledraggers (4-7, 1-2) and Sheffield Feagle Eagles (4-7, 1-2) are out of the division race.

Wildcard
Punishers - 1771.6 (currently leading division)
Eazy's Rockers - 1770.7
Cherry Bombs - 1763.1
Ossified Beatniks - 1716.1 (currently leading division)

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:04 am
by bstock
Can I get a mulligan on Drew Brees last night?

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Hell no!! Brees was bothering me in both leagues. You have him in this league, and you are trying to chase me down for the division win and/or the wildcard spot. In League 2, I am one game back of Parade and I am playing him this week. Guess who his QB is? Yep you guessed it.....Brees! Thanks to Mr. Brees for his assistance.....lets just hope it works!

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bstock wrote:Can I get a mulligan on Drew Brees last night?
Should have had him on IR.

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 am
by bstock
I'm pretty sure you got the division mr. Myth. I'm chasing ernie for the wild card.

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:15 am
by eazye187
bstock wrote:I'm pretty sure you got the division mr. Myth. I'm chasing ernie for the wild card.
Not chasing. You're leading at the moment, and I'm just trying to survive. Too many injuries and bad QB play for my receivers. I'll give you a mulligan on Brees if I can play both of my QB.. :)

E

Re: Playoff Picture 2012

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:43 am
by Oompa Midgets
Our red zone division has three of the top six teams in points. I vote for realignment =)