Page 1 of 1
So what's the plan?
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 pm
by Agitator
With the ever bitter oompa midget retiring from fantasy football, what is the plan?
It opens a spot in both leagues. Will you be able to find a replacement? do we even want to find a replacement? There are a lot of owners in both leagues. Maybe it's time we scale both leagues down to one.
I'm sure there are 16 people (4divisions of 4), that we could find. We could start everything from scratch again. I know joining leagues isn't a great decision, but we have to deal with what we have.
I'd like to stay in the league but I wouldn't want to fill two teams. I am currently in only two fantasy leagues and with having a family that is all I want to do.
So.... I ask y'all. What's the plan moving forward?
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I enjoy having two leagues and fielding a team in both. These leagues are unlike any others that I play in and I am happy to do two teams because I cant get enough! My vote would be to keep two leagues.
With that being said, if the vote went to do just one league, I would hope that I would be one of the 12 or 16 to be invited to have a team.
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 pm
by Agitator
Well... What's the plan? Chosen none always has opinion, and I gamblers haven't been a force for a while.
Jeff? What do we do...
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 pm
by bstock
Two leagues or one?
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:11 pm
by wolfe
That thought has crossed my mind before.
There are 18 different owners in both leagues. A 16-team league would be challenging. Ideally I would like to keep it capped at 12. Maybe 14 teams if we reduced the roster size.
I'll start contacting people to see what they think.
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 am
by Agitator
I'm down for whatever the majority decides
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
There are now currently only 4 people that are in both leagues. Those would be Shane, Jeff, Smallwood and I. So the other 8 in both leagues are different people. I still say that warrants having two leagues. Unless, we have people that are playing "just because", for their friends or they dont want to let their friends down. But I dont see people paying $50 to be in a league "just because". Although sometimes you do wonder............

Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 pm
by thechosenone
im with yall
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm
by The Guru
My computer been down sorry guys. I like both leagues and would like to keep going if we have enough people. no problem with Mick as commish redraft that would take forever, no on it If you have the people or keep one team as dummy team no trades if we fill close to what we need. Jeff it cant be that much work. I kind of knew this would be a consequence with AF gone now JW and who else?
Re: So what's the plan?
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm
by The Guru
Ok nevermind Wolfe, Smallwood, AF two 3 others well whatever m in league 1 looks like only