Page 1 of 4
Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 am
by wolfe
The NFL season is nearly here. The Hall of Fame Game is a little over 2 weeks from now.
We need to find a Draft Day that works for everyone. David Bilyeu is willing to sacrifice his house again this year and it seems to be a good central location for everyone.
How does Saturday, August August 24 work for Draft Day? It is the weekend before Labor Day (Sept. 2).
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I have a draft that day at 11 A.M. If its later in the afternoon, that will be fine. If its going to be early, I might have an issue.
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 am
by woody
I'm checking, but it is likely I will also have 2 drafts on the 24th. I will confirm as soon as I can.
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I probably wont be there "live" to draft. I will be online. So if everyone is up for it, I can do week nights as well if we cant agree on a weekend.
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am
by wolfe
Would Sunday work better?
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Yeah as of right now I have nothing on the books for that Sunday.
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 pm
by bstock
online draft for me if it's on a sunday
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 pm
by wolfe
Does 5pm Saturday, August 24 work for everyone?
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 pm
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:Does 5pm Saturday, August 24 work for everyone?
I'm fine with that.
Ernie
Re: Draft Day 2013
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Shouldn't be a problem for me either. My other draft is at 11 A.M. so I should be done way before 5. Im drafting that one online as well.