Page 1 of 1

Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:21 am
by Agitator
The bitter loompa was hoarding them! I don't need 5 starting rb's! No wonder he quit!

Like to get a Wr of draft pick

Re: Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm
by The Guru
who wanting to trade hoggy I need one Wallace and Johnson are their for you

Re: Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:23 pm
by Agitator
Maybe that's why this league lasted longer than mtffl2. I'm not going to give away a stud for two might be good player.

Maybe I should delete this thread.

I've got 5 good rb's. and a good QB. But the rest is terrible. Maybe I'll keep 6 RB's and 1 QB.... Then I wouldn't have to worry about drafting them for 4-5 years!

Re: Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am
by The Guru
yea you need to delete cause you cant count. you have 1 stud and a bunch of 2nd tier guys go ahead save them and an interception qb who has too great wr in which now they have a halfway decent rb who is on his last legs and going to take yardage from them. your right keep them all c ivory isnt listed as 1 on depth chart and doesn't have the saints oline he is running behind. I could go on but ill stop there. good luck

Re: Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Agitator wrote:I've got 5 good rb's. and a good QB. But the rest is terrible. Maybe I'll keep 6 RB's and 1 QB.... Then I wouldn't have to worry about drafting them for 4-5 years!

Victor Cruz, Jordy Nelson, Eric Decker and Jimmy Graham terrible? This coming from the Hedgehog who drafted Randy Moss and Terrell Owens last season :lol:

Re: Does anyone need a RB?

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:52 am
by bstock
ryan mathews is now trade bait.