Page 1 of 1

We are old...

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 am
by wolfe
Looking back through the archives, I think there is only one player that was drafted in the original draft in 1998 that has never been released. Peyton.
Tazmanian Rugrats originally drafted him and Nashville Knuckledraggers have never released him.
http://mtffl.com/reports/mtffl/1998/draftorder.htm

(Keep in mind that report only shows the players that were imported into the software at the time and not the actual draft order. The first draft results information has been lost forever. I just remember I took Kordell Stewart with the 1.01 pick that first year.)

Are there any other players that have been playing for the last 1,000,000 years other than Peyton?

Re: We are old...

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:01 am
by wolfe
Adam Vinatieri was also drafted that year. But kickers are rarely keepers.

Re: We are old...

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Brady is about the same age as Peyton. Im not sure when they both started for their teams though.

Re: We are old...

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 am
by woody
Funny enough, I did try to trade him during the last offseason, given the uncertainty around his shoulder. Glad no one took me up on it and I now have a piece of history.

See you fellows shortly.