Page 1 of 1

Trade Desk

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:55 pm
by wolfe
You may have to refresh your browser for the menu link to show up for the new Trade Desk area.

You will be able to submit, reject or cancel your trade offers to other teams. The other team will be notified by e-mail when any action is taken on a trade. The Commish (why am I talking in the 3rd person?) is only notified when the trade is accepted. Then I have to manually move the players and/or draft picks.

Have Fun! Let me know of any snafus or problems. I'll probably add a feature or two to the Trade Desk so send any suggestions you may have to improve it.

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:54 pm
by Agitator
1 problem i've found is that whn you make a trade with someone and it is pendidng (before they see it), the link for pending trades says i don't have and, but the screen says i have 1 pending trade.

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:27 pm
by wolfe
Thanks for catching this so soon, Mick!

There was a small glitch when submitting a MTFFL II trade.
When testing I was only using the MTFFL league.

It should work for us MTFFL II'ers now.

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:23 am
by wolfe
I fixed a bug when someone rejected a trade. The e-mails sent to the owners were 'backwards'.

Sorry for any confusion.

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Thank you. By the way, has anyone ever told you that you are by far the greatest Commish ever?

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:34 am
by wolfe
no.

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:38 am
by Jonathan S.
Well, I won't either.