Page 1 of 1

Week 1

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 am
by bstock
Wow, those are some high scores or is that just me.

Well done punisher, see ya later this season

Re: Week 1

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 am
by wolfe
It's certainly not me.

Re: Week 1

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:26 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Thanks Brian.

Those scores do look to be above average. I scored 207 in league 2 as well as 194 here. Hope that trend continues for both teams!

Re: Week 1

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:42 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Well, looking over some things today, you may get your revenge at the worst time of the season. We play again week 12.....just a couple of weeks before the playoffs start. This game will probably go a long ways in determining who wins the division. And what do I discover looking over my lineup? LeSean McCoy and AJ Green are both on bye in week 12! Oh don't worry, I checked your roster out and you have not one person that is currently on your roster off on week 12. Is it too early for me to start making excuses for a future match-up?? :roll:

Re: Week 1

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 pm
by bstock
I doubt I'll be in a playoff position. I have no depth at running back.