Page 1 of 1

Week 2

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm
by bstock
If I lose to HFA, Feagles will be very happy and I will not. Very unhappy.

Re: Week 2

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
Only Riverboat lost to HFA this week; Ossified last week. Rednecks almost lost to HFA while scoring more than anyone else....

Re: Week 2

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:Only Riverboat lost to HFA this week; Ossified last week. Rednecks almost lost to HFA while scoring more than anyone else....

I was hoping to win by HFA two weeks in a row, but lost by .4 !!!!

I propose that we raise HFA to 7.5 and make it retroactive for this season!

Re: Week 2

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 am
by bstock
*Edit

Thought I could delete a post.. shame on me indeed.

Re: Week 2

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 am
by wolfe
Apparently that image is NSFW. My network is blocking it. Shame, shame Stockwell.

Re: Week 2

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 am
by bstock
HFA, ha ha ha