Page 1 of 1
Great Season All
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 pm
by The Guru
I think the Riverboat has hit an unidentifiable submerged object and will be sinking soon. Had a lot fun and wish everyone the best. Hopefully we can play again next yr. Thanks
Re: Great Season All
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:06 pm
by wolfe
I wouldn't say that yet. You still have almost half of your team left to play. McCown, Forte, DeMarco, Alshon, Peppers and a kicker. There's still a chance at scoring 50+ points from those players.
Thanks for making the fantasy regular season finale as dramatic as possible with all those Cowboys and Bears.
Re: Great Season All
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:36 pm
by wolfe
Besides, your 7 players so far have averaged about 16 points per player, while the league average is 11 per player. So all you need is 9.1 per player.
Re: Great Season All
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:10 am
by bstock
Wolfey has a strong shot to beat the Salamanders... which I'm hoping will happen.