Page 1 of 1
Playoffs 2013
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 pm
by wolfe
Things are coming down to the final game of Week 14 to determine our playoff teams.
Redzone: Eazy's Rockers clinched
Gridiron: The Punishers clinched
Wild Card: Cherry Bombs scored a bunch today to separate from the other teams.
But...
Paydirt:
Gamblers need to win to clinch. They are trailing as of Sunday night by about 50 points, but he has 6 Cowboys and Bears playing on Monday night. Still possible.
Salamanders need a win and a Gamblers loss. He currently leads by about 10. So this game will be decided Dez Bryant (Salamanders) vs Witten and Ware (Zippers).
Fun stuff.
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 am
by Jonathan S.
Will wouldn't have to sweat this out if he hadn't lost the Bellamy Bowl by HFA.
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 pm
by wolfe
#1 - Punishers
#2 - Gamblers
#3 - Rockers
#4 - Cherry Bombs
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:07 am
by bstock
Where's my tshirt?

Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Congrats to all that made the playoffs and good luck!
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Bstock I knew you were always secretly a fan of The Punishers. You have the t-shirt too? We do NOT want to see what happens next with it though, some things should remain private!!
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 am
by bstock
If you haven't seen the Thomas Jane Punisher short, you should check it out -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:12 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I had seen it before. Used to love the comics. Im not sure that I can accept Thomas Jane as The Punisher. He still does a decent job though.
Re: Playoffs 2013
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I haven't liked any of them actually. Dolf Lundgren was horrible and that was more on casting than anything. He should have never been cast for it.
Jane was ok....but just doesn't look like the Punisher at all. Not even just a little.
Ray Stevenson looked more like the Punisher, but I wasn't a big fan of the acting job he did. I wish Marvel would get behind a Punisher movie. If I remember right, none of these were done by Marvel. I may be wrong on that though.