Page 1 of 1
Stafford!?!?!
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
After being ranked all the way up to third in points by QBs just a few weeks ago, he has put up 4.7, 2.7, and 1.3 in consecutive weeks. he has single handedly tried to get me beat the last three weeks. Its a close game right now, but I will be lucky to pull it out.
Re: Stafford!?!?!
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 pm
by eazye187
It's a nail biter, that's for sure. I have a strange feeling I'm going to lose to the kicker.
E
Re: Stafford!?!?!
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm
by eazye187
eazye187 wrote:It's a nail biter, that's for sure. I have a strange feeling I'm going to lose to the kicker.
E
I guess $150 is not so bad, huh?

Re: Stafford!?!?!
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:02 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
It was a nail biter for awhile. I was worried for sure. Congrats on a good game and a nice season Ernie. You have always been a competitive foe ever since joining MTFFL.