Page 1 of 1

ESPN league

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:39 am
by the Man, the Myth...
A few of my other friends wanted me to start a league that we could be in. So I started one on ESPN. It is pretty normal, 10 team, PPR, slight bonuses, and one keeper per team starting next season. There is a $25 league fee due before the draft date. 80% going to first, 20% going to second. We still have four spots left, so if your interested leave me your email and I will send you an invite.

Here is the link to the settings:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetu ... eId=177323

Re: ESPN league

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 am
by wolfe
Has anyone done one of these MFL10's?
http://myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-foot ... fltens.php

Re: ESPN league

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I haven't, but would do a 10 for sure if everyone else was up for it.

Re: ESPN league

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:38 am
by wolfe
I don't think we can control which league we are in.

Re: ESPN league

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 pm
by wagordy
I did 2 a couple of years ago. You are just placed in a league. I might do it again.
John.. are you still doing that espn league you posted about?

Re: ESPN league

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Yes, still have four spots available.