Page 1 of 1

My P's and Q's

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:10 am
by wolfe
I got more P's and Q's on my roster than a pub has pints and quarts.

Jones-Drew, Maurice OAK RB (Questionable)
Lacy, Eddie GBP RB (Probable)
Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB (Questionable)
Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR (Probable)
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR (Questionable)
Cameron, Jordan CLE TE (Questionable)

At least I don't have a bunch of O's and S's like the rest of you do.

Re: My P's and Q's

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:49 pm
by wolfe
My current roster of RB+WR+TE has 6 total rushing and receiving TD's the ENTIRE season. And four of those TD's were scored before I picked up the player. Zero rushing and receiving TD's this week.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Re: My P's and Q's

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:38 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
My players are having trouble staying healthy as well, or even performing for that matter.