Page 1 of 1

Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:12 am
by Jonathan S.
I love you all.

Re: Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:21 am
by Jonathan S.
You truly are wonderful.

Re: Sorry Woody....I didn't drop Jay Cutler

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:07 am
by woody
I understand your position. I inadvertently dropped someone a few years ago and reached out to the commish to fix it and was told nothing could be done. This wasn't what I wanted to hear but I understood it was really the only fair way to handle it.

Cutler was dropped at 8:38 Thursday night. At 8:43 Saturday night, I picked him up.

Sheffield currently has Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers on the roster. With Peyton Manning on a bye this week, I'd have to go with either Ryan Fitzpatrick or Blake Bortles.

I have to leave for work at 11:30 am CDT today. I'm happy to give you until then to propose an agreeable solution.