Page 1 of 1

Flatline

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 pm
by eazye187
I don't see 0-5 as a hole to dig out of. Anyone want to vulture my roster and trade for draft picks? Almost everyone is available for the right price. I'll even take someone you might not want plus a pick if it's easier for you.

Ernie

Re: Flatline

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:37 pm
by The Guru
I sent you an offer

Re: Flatline

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 am
by The Guru
Sent Another to you Easy since you like Crowell and now I need pks.

Re: Flatline

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:34 am
by The Guru
The Gamblers are going All In - Punishers, I am gunning for you...

Re: Flatline

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:15 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I'm noticing this! I wanted Lynch but never sent an offer. That's what I get for sleeping. The Punishers are human this year. Unless Charles and Shady get to playing better, my chance at a three peat will be over. Now Green is probably out too. May not be my year this year. Good luck!

Re: Flatline

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:28 am
by eazye187
Anybody want either of my two safeties for the stretch run? Cyprien has been top 5 the last 4 weeks, and Church has a favorable schedule down the stretch. They are both on bye in week 11, but after that, you're good to go. It won't take much to get them. Grab them from me or hope you're around when I drop them. :)

Ernie