Page 1 of 1
kill the chat room
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
jeff, u might as well get rid of it now that we can propose trades and talk smack via the smack room and/or private messages...
just thought it might allow u to have more free space or create something new...
GREAT JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:30 pm
by Agitator
i agree. i tried the chat room 1 time and, of course you have to register, it didn't seem as efficient as the smack room and private messages you already have.....
as the midget said, i like all the work you have done for the site. especially the trade desk.....it's much better than any site i've used
i know i was the one asking for the chat room, but the new smack room and additional links are enough for us.
KILL THE CHAT ROOM
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:01 pm
by wolfe
I think I'll keep the chat link there.
It's already set up. Maybe someone will need it in the future.
It looks like only three people ever signed up for it.
... and it's just us three -- and I only used it once to test when I set it up.