Page 1 of 1

Playoffs 2014

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 am
by wolfe
#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 ?????

Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.

Here is the page with official stat changes http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... es&L=21881

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
That is unbelievably close! Do I want to face either one? I say we call iit too close to call and I get a past Champions bye week! :P

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:45 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 pm
by eazye187
You're welcome. 8)

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:03 pm
by wolfe
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!
And now I'll use my executive power to go back to Week 1 and make you forfeit that game ... because you didn't set a lineup!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
It was the greatest practical joke in league history!

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 am
by wolfe
wolfe wrote:Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.
There were no changes in their scores.
#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 Ossified Beatniks

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:55 am
by eazye187
SO a 10-4 teams stays home and two 7-7 teams make the playoffs... I bet HFA figured into this somehow. :)

We DID want to be more like the NFL. :)

E

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:55 pm
by wagordy
Great job winning the division Dave!

Re: Playoffs 2014

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:56 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
HFA did factor in. I wouldn't have had to sweat out the last week so much if I hadn't lost to Michelle by HFA. :mrgreen: