Page 1 of 1

The Crowning Of A New Champion

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:06 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I think I should concede the victory to my long time friend Shane. If I was going to lose to anyone, I would rather it be him. He is the one that got me started in this league 12...13...years ago? I cant keep track of how long it has been. I know it's been awhile now!
That awesome Lynch run did me in. We were close and I had a chance until that one 16.something run. Never mind the fact that it was his career long TD run!! That pretty much sealed the deal! What a way to seal a Championship!! That's the beauty of fantasy football.

So let me be the first to give you a big pat on the back my friend. Job well done this year!

Re: The Crowning Of A New Champion

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:31 pm
by The Guru
Thanks for the coronation John F. Mighty kind of you. Ive been out of town and I didn't know my password or I would have been on here sooner. Looks like you would be getting tired of dominating the league for almost 3 long years. I enjoy having you in the league but I don't enjoy you kicking my butt year in and year out, but I got lucky this year.

In case yall don't know this guy watches every preseason game and regular season game and reads countless articles to prepare on top of being a husband and raising 4 kids. He doesn't sleep. He is a machine. Enough about your sorry ass.

How about them Gamblers Bay -Bay!

After about 12 yrs in 2 MTFFL leagues the Gamblers finally get dealt the right hand!

I thought Marshawn was going to kill me and I had to quit watching the game because I so mad. Needless to say I was happy when I checked the results in the morning. I was thinking it was about time to quit playing if he had sit the whole game..

Hope everyone continues to play and donate their money to me, and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Re: The Crowning Of A New Champion

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 am
by wagordy
Great Season guys! Looking forward to next year!